- Some rewards-based cards offer you a one-time cash bonus after spending a certain amount within the defined time period.
- Unlimited cash back credit cards are the rage nowadays with a certain percentage being offered as cashback when spent on dining or groceries or other predefined purchases.
- Travel rewards are a major incentive for frequent flyers. Credit cards offer free air miles for amount spent out of the credit card.
- As an add-on bonus, reward credit cards also offer free stays at certain hotels of their choice or even discounted rates when paying for their stay through credit card.
- Some reward cards can fetch you discounted rates for car rentals and cruise stays.
- You can also accumulate points per purchase and redeem them as and when required when you buy a reward credit card.